We are a new not-for-profit organisation in Cambridgeshire (Community Interest Company Number: 11425800), we help diversely able 18+ adults meet new people, socialise, create friendships and/or love. If you have disabilities, autism or anxiety, please get in contact. We support friendship and dating in a safe way. Everyone deserves to find happiness in their lives and be free from loneliness and isolation.
From April 2020, due to COVID-19, we are taking on new members via Zoom/Facetime/Whatsapp (subject to suitable character references); running catch ups and socials via Zoom; and, where there is a romantic connection, or we think members are well-matched, we are running online Zoom/Facetime/Whatsapp dates. We are also connecting Safe Soulmates via email and telephone where people do not have the technology to access video conferencing or where they prefer not to use it.
How we help:
- Safe Soulmates meet you face-to-face (via Zoom/Facetime/Whatsapp at the moment). (No risky searching online).
- You tell us about yourself and all about the things that you enjoy doing.
- You will be welcomed to our small daytime and evening social events (via Zoom).
- We bring people together for workshops (via Zoom) with Dhiverse around topics such as understanding relationships, staying safe online/in the community and communication skills. Topics and delivery will vary depending on individual need.
- We also offer one-to-one introductions. If you meet someone and you both would like to go on a friendship match or a date, we arrange this for you via Zoom/Facetime/Whatsapp at the moment.
Socialising with Safe Soulmates is welcoming and friendly. A space where you can just relax, be yourself and spend time with lovely people!
You can contact us by filling in the form below. We will then contact you back as soon as possible.
Safe Soulmates is run by volunteers, we rely on grant funding and kind donations to be able continue. If you would like to donate, please click here