We are a new not-for-profit organisation in East Anglia, we help diversely able 18+ adults meet new people, socialise, create friendships and/or love. If you have disabilities, autism or anxiety, please get in contact. We support friendship and dating in a safe way. Everyone deserves to find happiness in their lives and be free from loneliness and isolation.
How we help:
- Safe Soulmate meet you face-to-face. (No risky searching online).
- You (and on the first meet up, a trusted adult) tell us about yourself and all about the things that you enjoy doing.
- You will be welcomed to our small (10 people or less) daytime and evening social events. Membership also includes discounted priority entry to our large events.
- We bring people together for workshops with Dhiverse around topics such understanding relationships, staying safe online/in the community and communication skills. Topics and delivery will vary depending on individual need.
- We also offer one-to-one introductions. If you meet someone and you both would like to go on a friendship match or a date, we arrange this for you in a safe and supported environment.
Socialising with Safe Soulmate is welcoming and friendly. A space where you can just relax, be yourself and spend time with lovely people!
You can contact us by filling in the form below. We will then contact you back as soon as possible.
Safe Soulmate is run by volunteers, we rely on grant funding and kind donations to be able continue. If you would like to donate, please click here